Who is right for Equinox?
Equinox, one of the top residential treatment centers for teens, is for young men ages 14 – 18 who are struggling with a wide array of problems. We offer an incredibly unique and successful residential program for boys specifically designed for this age group and can help a variety of individuals, including those struggling with:
- Abuse and trauma
- Impulse control
- Low self-esteem
- Poor relationship choices
- Family dysfunction
- Addictive behaviors
- Mild eating disorders
- Suicidal ideation
- Non-compliance / defiance
- Grief and loss
- Adoption issues
- Asperger’s disorder (Mild Autism Spectrum)
- Non-verbal learning disorder
- Social struggles
Boys who we may not be able to help:
- Have a history of physical aggression; or a diagnosis of Conduct disorder.
- Are acutely suicidal, presenting a high risk of danger to themselves, or others.
- Are experiencing psychosis, or impaired reality testing.
- Have an overall IQ score lower than 90.
- Are medically unstable.
Find out more to see if Equinox RTC is the best fit for your son's needs.
Hear Max's Story For A Better Understanding Of Equinox RTC
It is incredibly important to us that we help every family find the best fit. We want to match your son with the treatment center for boys that can best help him with his specific challenges. The compassionate, expert care at Equinox RTC has helped many families in the past and looks forward to helping yours as well.
We encourage families to contact us directly to better understand our treatment program for teens. We can be reached at (877) 279-8925 and would welcome the opportunity to tell you more about Equinox.