Equinox RTC Creates Lasting Success For Arizona Teens
At Equinox RTC, one of the top Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Arizona, we believe that a clinically-based therapeutic approach leads to a solid foundation for positive growth and development. Our clinical approach to therapy is based on decades of research conducted by members of our therapeutic staff.
Our approach to therapy is based on three clinical pillars:
- Experiential-Based: Our therapeutic program utilizes experiences to create a change in the perspectives and thought patterns of students. Experiential therapy may consist of indoor and/or outdoor activities that create healthy new perspectives through fun, challenging, and physical components.
- Focus on Relationships: Strong, trusting connections with others is the number one factor for lasting change. Our experienced therapeutic staff is specifically trained to nurture the relationships of students with their family members.
- Developing Strong Principles: Equinox focuses on creating internal change within young men through interventions which inspires the embracement of positive values and strong moral character.
Unlike other Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Arizona, we utilize adventure therapy in addition to a traditional residential model. Throughout their stay at Equinox, young men will have the opportunity to increase their proficiency in a wide range of outdoor skills including rock climbing, canoeing, hiking, and kayaking.
Who does Equinox RTC help?
Equinox RTC helps Arizona teens in a Residential Programs For Troubled Youth setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Adoption Issues
– Self Harm
– Social Issues
– Impulse Control
– Low Self Esteem
– Grief and Loss
– Poor Relationship Choices
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Addictive Behaviors
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
Choosing One Of The Top Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Arizona
Finding the best therapeutic options for your struggling son can be a difficult and frustrating process. Equinox RTC, one of the leading Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Arizona, understands how challenging finding the best fit for your son can be. As a residential treatment center for teen boys ages 14-18, Equinox RTC specializes in helping young men achieve academic and therapeutic success.
Equinox RTC helps Arizona teens through an approach that is focused on addressing the specific challenges and developmental needs of young men. Unlike other Residential Programs For Troubled Youth, our program is clinically intensive, neurologically-based, and adventure-filled.
Although not located in Arizona, Equinox RTC helps teens and families from all over the country.
Equinox RTC’s holistic therapeutic approach focuses on the mind-body connection, as well as healing the entire individual rather than problem areas. Our strong emphasis on neurological, emotional, and relationship-based therapeutic techniques can help your struggling son achieve his fullest potential.
At Equinox, one of the most effective Residential Programs For Troubled Youth, we believe that family involvement is a crucial part of personal growth and healing. Long lasting growth and success can not occur without the support of the entire family unit. Our family programming involves the entire family and includes weekly family therapy sessions, on-campus visits, and family seminars.
At Equinox, we help struggling teens from Arizona develop strong principles surrounding personal growth, family relationships, respect, and love. These principles help create an inside-out transformation that leads to lasting change.
Resources for Arizona Families Seeking Help
American Psychological Association (APA): The APA are leaders in the representation of psychology within the scientific field. They publish a wide array of resources revolving around many aspects of psychology. They aim to promote research and awareness of mental health and all areas of psychology. Their website has information on mental health ranging from depression to decreasing stress at school.
The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) : The National Institute of Mental Health is the leading federal mental health research agency. Not only does the NIMH website provide information on many types of scientific progress in the mental health area, but it has designated areas listing the common mental illnesses : as well as extended explanations of each one. It also has articles related to a variety of topics within the mental health industry.
Equinox RTC Helps Families From Arizona
Equinox RPFTY helps Arizona families from cities and towns like: Paradise Valley Carefree Cave Creek Rio Verde Sedona Scottsdale Catalina Foothills Fountain Hills Tortolita Tanque Verde
Equinox RTC helps Arizona families from:
Some examples of cities from Arizona which may have families who may be interested in Equinox RPFTY include: Phoenix Tucson Mesa Chandler Gilbert Glendale Scottsdale Tempe Peoria Surprise Yuma Avondale Goodyear Flagstaff Buckeye town Lake Havasu Casa Grande
- Video Game Addictions and Their Effects on the BrainSince video games came on the scene in the 1970s, they have captured the attention and the imagination of children and adults alike all around the world. From the primitive, pixelated games of the past to today’s complex, multifaceted, virtual-reality games, video games clearly have the potential to enthrall humans... Read more »
- Trauma Treatment: Adverse Childhood Experiences and Substance ExperimentationChildhood memories are a funny thing. We may not remember that funny, or slightly embarrassing story our parents love to tell at family gatherings, but we can vividly recall all the lyrics of our favorite song at the time. For some people, their childhood memories are a cherished thing to... Read more »
- The Crisis of Connection: The Value of Male FriendshipsAs young children, males can typically generate and sustain friendships with ease. Shared activities, scheduled playdates, and a lack of awareness surrounding the stereotypical archetype of stoic, masculine friendships allow boys to interact more naturally with each other in their younger years. But as males approach adolescence, the dynamics of... Read more »