Equinox RTC Creates Lasting Success For Arkansas Teens
At Equinox RTC, one of the top Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Arkansas, we believe that a clinically-based therapeutic approach leads to a solid foundation for positive growth and development. Our clinical approach to therapy is based on decades of research conducted by members of our therapeutic staff.
Our approach to therapy is based on three clinical pillars:
- Experiential-Based: Our therapeutic program utilizes experiences to create a change in the perspectives and thought patterns of students. Experiential therapy may consist of indoor and/or outdoor activities that create healthy new perspectives through fun, challenging, and physical components.
- Focus on Relationships: Strong, trusting connections with others is the number one factor for lasting change. Our experienced therapeutic staff is specifically trained to nurture the relationships of students with their family members.
- Developing Strong Principles: Equinox focuses on creating internal change within young men through interventions which inspires the embracement of positive values and strong moral character.
Unlike other Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Arkansas, we utilize adventure therapy in addition to a traditional residential model. Throughout their stay at Equinox, young men will have the opportunity to increase their proficiency in a wide range of outdoor skills including rock climbing, canoeing, hiking, and kayaking.
Choosing One Of The Top Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Arkansas
Finding the best therapeutic options for your struggling son can be a difficult and frustrating process. Equinox RTC, one of the leading Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Arkansas, understands how challenging finding the best fit for your son can be. As a residential treatment center for teen boys ages 14-18, Equinox RTC specializes in helping young men achieve academic and therapeutic success.
Equinox RTC helps Arkansas teens through an approach that is focused on addressing the specific challenges and developmental needs of young men. Unlike other Residential Programs For Troubled Youth, our program is clinically intensive, neurologically-based, and adventure-filled.
Although not located in Arkansas, Equinox RTC helps teens and families from all over the country.
Equinox RTC’s holistic therapeutic approach focuses on the mind-body connection, as well as healing the entire individual rather than problem areas. Our strong emphasis on neurological, emotional, and relationship-based therapeutic techniques can help your struggling son achieve his fullest potential.
At Equinox, one of the most effective Residential Programs For Troubled Youth, we believe that family involvement is a crucial part of personal growth and healing. Long lasting growth and success can not occur without the support of the entire family unit. Our family programming involves the entire family and includes weekly family therapy sessions, on-campus visits, and family seminars.
At Equinox, we help struggling teens from Arkansas develop strong principles surrounding personal growth, family relationships, respect, and love. These principles help create an inside-out transformation that leads to lasting change.
Who does Equinox RTC help?
Equinox RTC helps Arkansas teens in a Residential Programs For Troubled Youth setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Family Dysfunction
– Adoption Issues
– Impulse Control
– Self Harm
– Social Issues
– Low Self Esteem
– Addictive Behaviors
– Poor Relationship Choices
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Grief and Loss
Resources for Arkansas Families Seeking Help
Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA): The ADAA provides a variety of information about mental health struggles, specifically anxiety and depression. It has articles and resources pertaining to issues like OCD, panic disorder, PTSD, and Bipolar Disorder. On their website, they share inspiring stories of people who have triumphed over their mental illness through treatment and self care.
American Psychological Association (APA): The APA are leaders in the representation of psychology within the scientific field. They publish a wide array of resources revolving around many aspects of psychology. They aim to promote research and awareness of mental health and all areas of psychology. Their website has information on mental health ranging from depression to decreasing stress at school.
Equinox RTC Helps Families From Arkansas
Some examples of cities from Arkansas which may have families who may be interested in Equinox RPFTY include: Little Rock Fort Smith Fayetteville Springdale Jonesboro North Little Rock Conway Rogers
Equinox RTC helps Arkansas families from:
- When the Fun and Games Go Overboard: Diagnosing A Gaming DisorderWhen the Fun and Games Go Overboard: Diagnosing A Gaming Disorder Gaming disorder. It’s a thing. As of June 20, 2018, the World Health Organization classified “gaming disorder” as a diagnosable condition. So what does gaming disorder encompass and who does it impact? Here are the three defining criteria’s that one... Read more »
- Emotional Issues In Teen Boys: Getting Teen Boys Talking About EmotionsA NYT article addressing men and emotional honesty begins with this anecdote: “Last semester, a student in the masculinity course I teach showed a video clip she had found online of a toddler getting what appeared to be his first vaccinations. Off-camera, we hear his father’s voice. “I’ll hold your hand,... Read more »
- Understanding Problematic Technology Use & Warning SignsTechnology is ever present for today’s teens. They are digital natives who move easily from the computer to their smartphones to their handheld gaming devices. And while video gaming and social media tends to start out as fun activities that many people can do in a regulated, controlled way, for... Read more »