Finding The Best Therapeutic Solution For Your Iowa Teen
Parents searching for Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Iowa may have a frustrating and difficult task ahead of them. Sending your son to residential program for troubled youth thats far away from home can feel like one of the hardest decisions youll ever make for your son. But its worth it in the end. At Equinox, we understand how hard this time is for parents. Our therapeutic program includes the family in every step of the therapeutic process in order to ensure lasting healing.
To help guide Iowa teens along their journey towards healing, our program utilizes the archetypal heros journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their heros journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about who they are as people.
As one of the leading Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Iowa, Equinox specializes in helping Iowa teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling young men from Iowa find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
One of the Leading Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Iowa: Equinox RTC
Determining which Residential Programs For Troubled Youth would be the best fit for your child from Iowa struggling with emotional or behavioral challenges is not an easy process. Its important to determine if Residential Programs For Troubled Youth have the most appropriate treatment options and programming for your son.
At Equinox RTC, one of the leading Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Iowa, our programming is tailored to specifically address the challenges teenage boys face. Everything from our recreational therapeutic approach to our personalized academic program is designed to help teen boys thrive.
In order for young men to achieve lasting success, therapeutic programming requires an emphasis on specific neurological, emotional, and physiological areas. Equinox RTC is dedicated to utilizing some of the most advanced therapeutic techniques in order to recognize what works for each individual student.
Equinox RTC is located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina, but helps teens from all over the country including Iowa.
Unlike many other Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Iowa, Equinox includes the entire family throughout the therapeutic process. Family involvement in the healing journey plays one of the most significant roles in the lasting success of students.
Throughout the program at Equinox, the archetypal Heros Journey is incorporated into every aspect of a students treatment process as a framework for his and his familys therapeutic progress. All members of the family engage in assignments together as they learn, grow, and master new experiences. From there, they are able to continue on their journey towards success.
Who does Equinox RTC help?
Equinox RTC helps Iowa teens in a Residential Programs For Troubled Youth setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Self Harm
– Grief and Loss
– Family Dysfunction
– Low Self Esteem
– Social Issues
– Addictive Behaviors
– Adoption Issues
– Impulse Control
– Poor Relationship Choices
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
Resources for Iowa Families Seeking Help
WebMD: WebMD is a trustworthy source of information about overall health concerns. Their website contains information about every health issue under the sun, including mental health struggles. They also have articles related to news within the health world. Information on their site ranges from healthy living, to tips for parents about raising a family.
Wikidata : As Wikipedias sister site, Wikidata contains similar links as its more famous sibling. However, Wikidata is typically easier to read, as it provides short descriptions, connections to other resources, and online mentions, rather than the long-winded pages Wikipedia is famous for. By categorizing its items, Wikidata is a springboard for further research.
Equinox RTC Helps Families From Iowa
Some examples of cities from Iowa which may have families who may be interested in Equinox RPFTY include: Des Moines Cedar Rapids Davenport Sioux Iowa City Waterloo West Des Moines Ames Council Bluffs Dubuque Ankeny
Equinox RTC helps Iowa families from:
- Guiding Troubled Teens on a Hero’s JourneyMany teens struggling with a variety of emotional, social, and behavioral issues are often referred to as “troubled.” At Equinox, we reject the stigma attached to the phrase “troubled” and make a greater effort to understand the underlying issues that have contributed to “troubling” behaviors. We believe labels like “troubled... Read more »
- Exploring Dimensions of Anger in Teen BoysAnger is a universal emotion, yet it can be experienced in so many different ways—from annoyance to frustration to outrage, to name a few. As a secondary emotion, anger is an umbrella term for a number of underlying issues that are often more easily summarized as anger. While girls are... Read more »
- Context is Key in Teen Trauma DiagnosisThe impact of trauma varies depending on a variety of factors, not just the type of events leading to post-traumatic stress. As a result of growing research on the impact of trauma, researchers are beginning to understand that trauma is a risk factor for future adversity, victimization, and negative coping... Read more »