Choosing One Of The Top Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Mississippi
Finding the best therapeutic options for your struggling son can be a difficult and frustrating process. Equinox RTC, one of the leading Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Mississippi, understands how challenging finding the best fit for your son can be. As a residential treatment center for teen boys ages 14-18, Equinox RTC specializes in helping young men achieve academic and therapeutic success.
Equinox RTC helps Mississippi teens through an approach that is focused on addressing the specific challenges and developmental needs of young men. Unlike other Residential Programs For Troubled Youth, our program is clinically intensive, neurologically-based, and adventure-filled.
Although not located in Mississippi, Equinox RTC helps teens and families from all over the country.
Equinox RTCs holistic therapeutic approach focuses on the mind-body connection, as well as healing the entire individual rather than problem areas. Our strong emphasis on neurological, emotional, and relationship-based therapeutic techniques can help your struggling son achieve his fullest potential.
At Equinox, one of the most effective Residential Programs For Troubled Youth, we believe that family involvement is a crucial part of personal growth and healing. Long lasting growth and success can not occur without the support of the entire family unit. Our family programming involves the entire family and includes weekly family therapy sessions, on-campus visits, and family seminars.
At Equinox, we help struggling teens from Mississippi develop strong principles surrounding personal growth, family relationships, respect, and love. These principles help create an inside-out transformation that leads to lasting change.
Finding The Best Therapeutic Solution For Your Mississippi Teen
Parents searching for Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Mississippi may have a frustrating and difficult task ahead of them. Sending your son to residential program for troubled youth thats far away from home can feel like one of the hardest decisions youll ever make for your son. But its worth it in the end. At Equinox, we understand how hard this time is for parents. Our therapeutic program includes the family in every step of the therapeutic process in order to ensure lasting healing.
To help guide Mississippi teens along their journey towards healing, our program utilizes the archetypal heros journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their heros journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about who they are as people.
As one of the leading Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Mississippi, Equinox specializes in helping Mississippi teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling young men from Mississippi find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
Our programming is based in recreational and holistic approaches. Experiential based therapy helps change negative behavioral patterns and encourages self confidence and relationship building.
Who does Equinox RTC help?
Equinox RTC helps Mississippi teens in a Residential Programs For Troubled Youth setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Family Dysfunction
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Poor Relationship Choices
– Adoption Issues
– Low Self Esteem
– Addictive Behaviors
– Impulse Control
– Social Issues
– Self Harm
– Grief and Loss
Resources for Mississippi Families Seeking Help
The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) : The National Institute of Mental Health is the leading federal mental health research agency. Not only does the NIMH website provide information on many types of scientific progress in the mental health area, but it has designated areas listing the common mental illnesses as well as extended explanations of each one. It also has articles related to a variety of topics within the mental health industry.
Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA): The ADAA provides a variety of information about mental health struggles, specifically anxiety and depression. It has articles and resources pertaining to issues like OCD, panic disorder, PTSD, and Bipolar Disorder. On their website, they share inspiring stories of people who have triumphed over their mental illness through treatment and self care.
Equinox RTC Helps Families From Mississippi
Equinox RPFTY helps Mississippi families from cities and towns like: Madison Oxford Canton Nesbit Flowood Terry Ridgeland Hernando Brandon Carriere
Equinox RTC helps Mississippi families from:
- Socially Isolated Teen: When to WorryDid you know there is a difference between a socially isolated teen and an introverted teen? If you did not previously know this, well now you do. Social isolation could be a sign of depression. However, just because your teen prefers to be alone does not mean there is an... Read more »
- Parenting 101: I Caught My Teen Son Watching PornThe internet can be a scary place. For teens, the internet can mean a lot of temptation and curiosity. Pornography is something that has become readily available on the web. Have you recently discovered your teen son watching porn? If so, this can be very alarming. Confronting your teen about... Read more »
- Help for Troubled Son Away from Home: Why Choose Residential TreatmentTeens can be difficult during their adolescent years. This is often due to a new wave of hormones, societal standards, and peer pressure can be overwhelming for them and their attitude may reflect that. Often, some of these behaviors are “normal” teenage behaviors. However, this type of normality does have... Read more »