Finding The Best Therapeutic Solution For Your Nebraska Teen
Parents searching for Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Nebraska may have a frustrating and difficult task ahead of them. Sending your son to residential program for troubled youth thats far away from home can feel like one of the hardest decisions youll ever make for your son. But its worth it in the end. At Equinox, we understand how hard this time is for parents. Our therapeutic program includes the family in every step of the therapeutic process in order to ensure lasting healing.
To help guide Nebraska teens along their journey towards healing, our program utilizes the archetypal heros journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their heros journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about who they are as people.
As one of the leading Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Nebraska, Equinox specializes in helping Nebraska teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling young men from Nebraska find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
Choosing One Of The Top Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Nebraska
Finding the best therapeutic options for your struggling son can be a difficult and frustrating process. Equinox RTC, one of the leading Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Nebraska, understands how challenging finding the best fit for your son can be. As a residential treatment center for teen boys ages 14-18, Equinox RTC specializes in helping young men achieve academic and therapeutic success.
Equinox RTC helps Nebraska teens through an approach that is focused on addressing the specific challenges and developmental needs of young men. Unlike other Residential Programs For Troubled Youth, our program is clinically intensive, neurologically-based, and adventure-filled.
Although not located in Nebraska, Equinox RTC helps teens and families from all over the country.
Equinox RTCs holistic therapeutic approach focuses on the mind-body connection, as well as healing the entire individual rather than problem areas. Our strong emphasis on neurological, emotional, and relationship-based therapeutic techniques can help your struggling son achieve his fullest potential.
At Equinox, one of the most effective Residential Programs For Troubled Youth, we believe that family involvement is a crucial part of personal growth and healing. Long lasting growth and success can not occur without the support of the entire family unit. Our family programming involves the entire family and includes weekly family therapy sessions, on-campus visits, and family seminars.
At Equinox, we help struggling teens from Nebraska develop strong principles surrounding personal growth, family relationships, respect, and love. These principles help create an inside-out transformation that leads to lasting change.
Who does Equinox RTC help?
Equinox RTC helps Nebraska teens in a Residential Programs For Troubled Youth setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Grief and Loss
– Low Self Esteem
– Impulse Control
– Addictive Behaviors
– Poor Relationship Choices
– Family Dysfunction
– Self Harm
– Social Issues
– Adoption Issues
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
Resources for Nebraska Families Seeking Help
The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP): The AACAP provides information about mental health treatment for young people and parents. It was created to promote the mental health of children and adolescents. Their website is organized by topic, so it is easy to look for specific information. It can help parents discern which treatment options are available for their child.
The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) : The National Institute of Mental Health is the leading federal mental health research agency. Not only does the NIMH website provide information on many types of scientific progress in the mental health area, but it has designated areas listing the common mental illnesses as well as extended explanations of each one. It also has articles related to a variety of topics within the mental health industry.
Equinox RTC Helps Families From Nebraska
Some examples of cities from Nebraska which may have families who may be interested in Equinox RPFTY include: Omaha Lincoln Bellevue Grand Island Gretna
Equinox RTC helps Nebraska families from:
- Gender-Specific Trauma Treatment for Teen BoysGirls are more likely to be diagnosed with PTSD because they are more likely to be victims of sexual assault and they are more likely than boys to report symptoms. Options for trauma treatment for teen boys are limited because of stigma surrounding traumatic experiences and assumptions of male resilience.... Read more »
- Parenting 101: I Caught My Teen Son Watching PornThe internet can be a scary place. For teens, the internet can mean a lot of temptation and curiosity. Pornography is something that has become readily available on the web. Have you recently discovered your teen son watching porn? If so, this can be very alarming. Confronting your teen about... Read more »
- Why Your Defiant Teenage Son Is Refusing to Talk to YouThere are a variety of reasons why your defiant teenage son may refuse to talk to you and chances are it’s not personal. It can feel like he may never let you in or that he resents you for caring too much about wanting him to trust you and that... Read more »