Choosing One Of The Top Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Nevada
Finding the best therapeutic options for your struggling son can be a difficult and frustrating process. Equinox RTC, one of the leading Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Nevada, understands how challenging finding the best fit for your son can be. As a residential treatment center for teen boys ages 14-18, Equinox RTC specializes in helping young men achieve academic and therapeutic success.
Equinox RTC helps Nevada teens through an approach that is focused on addressing the specific challenges and developmental needs of young men. Unlike other Residential Programs For Troubled Youth, our program is clinically intensive, neurologically-based, and adventure-filled.
Although not located in Nevada, Equinox RTC helps teens and families from all over the country.
Equinox RTC’s holistic therapeutic approach focuses on the mind-body connection, as well as healing the entire individual rather than problem areas. Our strong emphasis on neurological, emotional, and relationship-based therapeutic techniques can help your struggling son achieve his fullest potential.
At Equinox, one of the most effective Residential Programs For Troubled Youth, we believe that family involvement is a crucial part of personal growth and healing. Long lasting growth and success can not occur without the support of the entire family unit. Our family programming involves the entire family and includes weekly family therapy sessions, on-campus visits, and family seminars.
At Equinox, we help struggling teens from Nevada develop strong principles surrounding personal growth, family relationships, respect, and love. These principles help create an inside-out transformation that leads to lasting change.
Finding The Best Therapeutic Solution For Your Nevada Teen
Parents searching for Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Nevada may have a frustrating and difficult task ahead of them. Sending your son to residential program for troubled youth that’s far away from home can feel like one of the hardest decisions you’ll ever make for your son. But it’s worth it in the end. At Equinox, we understand how hard this time is for parents. Our therapeutic program includes the family in every step of the therapeutic process in order to ensure lasting healing.
To help guide Nevada teens along their journey towards healing, our program utilizes the archetypal hero’s journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their hero’s journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about who they are as people.
As one of the leading Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Nevada, Equinox specializes in helping Nevada teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling young men from Nevada find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
Our programming is based in recreational and holistic approaches. Experiential based therapy helps change negative behavioral patterns and encourages self confidence and relationship building.
The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) : The National Institute of Mental Health is the leading federal mental health research agency. Not only does the NIMH website provide information on many types of scientific progress in the mental health area, but it has designated areas listing the common mental illnesses : as well as extended explanations of each one. It also has articles related to a variety of topics within the mental health industry.
Wikidata : As Wikipedia’s sister site, Wikidata contains similar links as its more famous sibling. However, Wikidata is typically easier to read, as it provides short descriptions, connections to other resources, and online mentions, rather than the long-winded pages Wikipedia is famous for. By categorizing its items, Wikidata is a springboard for further research.
Who does Equinox RTC help?
Equinox RTC helps Nevada teens in a Residential Programs For Troubled Youth setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Grief and Loss
– Family Dysfunction
– Low Self Esteem
– Addictive Behaviors
– Impulse Control
– Self Harm
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Adoption Issues
– Social Issues
– Poor Relationship Choices
Resources for Nevada Families Seeking Help
Equinox RTC Helps Families From Nevada
Equinox RPFTY helps Nevada families from cities and towns like: Incline Village Genoa Zephyr Cove Verdi-Mogul Stateline Minden Reno Wellington Gardnerville Sparks
Equinox RTC helps Nevada families from:
- How to Build Positive Friendships and What It Means to Be A Good FriendIt can be challenging to navigate friendships in the teenage years. Adolescent boys are striving to become their own people, separate from the family unit that has definite them during their early life. As their interests begin to change, their friend groups may begin to change as well. Teaching your... Read more »
- The Crisis of Connection: The Value of Male FriendshipsAs young children, males can typically generate and sustain friendships with ease. Shared activities, scheduled playdates, and a lack of awareness surrounding the stereotypical archetype of stoic, masculine friendships allow boys to interact more naturally with each other in their younger years. But as males approach adolescence, the dynamics of... Read more »
- Why is My Son Refusing School?It’s common at some point in every teen’s life to tell their parents they don’t want to go to school, but in some cases, teens can outright refuse to go to school for extended periods of time. If your teen son has been demonstrating school refusal, it’s important to discover... Read more »