Finding The Best Therapeutic Solution For Your New Hampshire Teen
Parents searching for Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from New Hampshire may have a frustrating and difficult task ahead of them. Sending your son to residential program for troubled youth that’s far away from home can feel like one of the hardest decisions you’ll ever make for your son. But it’s worth it in the end. At Equinox, we understand how hard this time is for parents. Our therapeutic program includes the family in every step of the therapeutic process in order to ensure lasting healing.
To help guide New Hampshire teens along their journey towards healing, our program utilizes the archetypal hero’s journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their hero’s journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about who they are as people.
As one of the leading Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from New Hampshire, Equinox specializes in helping New Hampshire teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling young men from New Hampshire find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
Choosing One Of The Top Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from New Hampshire
Finding the best therapeutic options for your struggling son can be a difficult and frustrating process. Equinox RTC, one of the leading Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from New Hampshire, understands how challenging finding the best fit for your son can be. As a residential treatment center for teen boys ages 14-18, Equinox RTC specializes in helping young men achieve academic and therapeutic success.
Equinox RTC helps New Hampshire teens through an approach that is focused on addressing the specific challenges and developmental needs of young men. Unlike other Residential Programs For Troubled Youth, our program is clinically intensive, neurologically-based, and adventure-filled.
Although not located in New Hampshire, Equinox RTC helps teens and families from all over the country.
Equinox RTC’s holistic therapeutic approach focuses on the mind-body connection, as well as healing the entire individual rather than problem areas. Our strong emphasis on neurological, emotional, and relationship-based therapeutic techniques can help your struggling son achieve his fullest potential.
At Equinox, one of the most effective Residential Programs For Troubled Youth, we believe that family involvement is a crucial part of personal growth and healing. Long lasting growth and success can not occur without the support of the entire family unit. Our family programming involves the entire family and includes weekly family therapy sessions, on-campus visits, and family seminars.
At Equinox, we help struggling teens from New Hampshire develop strong principles surrounding personal growth, family relationships, respect, and love. These principles help create an inside-out transformation that leads to lasting change.
Mental Health : Website of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, MentalHealth.gov provides a wide variety of resources on mental illness, for sufferers of any age. Ranging from the struggles that people with mental illness encounter daily, to coping mechanisms, descriptions, and research, MentalHealth.gov is an invaluable resource for teens and parents alike.
The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) : The National Institute of Mental Health is the leading federal mental health research agency. Not only does the NIMH website provide information on many types of scientific progress in the mental health area, but it has designated areas listing the common mental illnesses : as well as extended explanations of each one. It also has articles related to a variety of topics within the mental health industry.
Who does Equinox RTC help?
Equinox RTC helps New Hampshire teens in a Residential Programs For Troubled Youth setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Addictive Behaviors
– Grief and Loss
– Family Dysfunction
– Self Harm
– Low Self Esteem
– Impulse Control
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Adoption Issues
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
Resources for New Hampshire Families Seeking Help
Equinox RTC Helps Families From New Hampshire
Some examples of cities from New Hampshire which may have families who may be interested in Equinox RPFTY include: Manchester Nashua New Castle Rye Hanover
Equinox RTC helps New Hampshire families from:
- Encouraging Balance When Your Son is Addicted to Video GamesVideo game technology seems to evolve by the month. Games that were cutting edge a few years ago, now seem antiquated. And teens are constantly on the lookout for the newest game or technology to use. We are just beginning to understand technology addiction and our society’s reliance on screen... Read more »
- Early Parent Anxiety May Contribute to Symptoms of ADHDA recent study suggests that children of mothers who are anxious during pregnancy and in the first few years of the child’s life are more likely to show symptoms of hyperactivity by the age of 16. While hyperactivity is only one symptom of ADHD, this study shows the association between... Read more »
- Building Confidence in Teen Boys with Low Self EsteemA lot of times when we see the media talking about self-esteem and confidence, it is directed at teen girls. And while it is important for young women to build their confidence, it is equally important not to forget about young men as well. It is a myth that teen... Read more »