Finding The Best Therapeutic Solution For Your North Carolina Teen
Parents searching for Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from North Carolina may have a frustrating and difficult task ahead of them. Sending your son to residential program for troubled youth thats far away from home can feel like one of the hardest decisions youll ever make for your son. But its worth it in the end. At Equinox, we understand how hard this time is for parents. Our therapeutic program includes the family in every step of the therapeutic process in order to ensure lasting healing.
To help guide North Carolina teens along their journey towards healing, our program utilizes the archetypal heros journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their heros journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about who they are as people.
As one of the leading Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from North Carolina, Equinox specializes in helping North Carolina teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling young men from North Carolina find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
Getting Help For Your Teen at Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from North Carolina
No parent wants to see their son struggle with behavioral or emotional challenges. At Equinox RTC, one of the leading Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from North Carolina, we help infuse light into the lives of young men who have experienced struggles in the past.
Many Residential Programs For Troubled Youth focus on treating specific problem areas within students. At Equinox RTC, our holistic approach to therapy helps heal the entire individual: mind, body, and spirit. As a clinically intensive program based on the specific needs of young men, Equinox incorporates a variety of therapeutic techniques including adventure therapy, individual therapy, and specialized group therapy
Located just outside of North Carolina, Equinox helps teens and families from all over the country, including North Carolina. According to many studies, being removed from their everyday environment can help teens focus on their own personal growth and healing.
Unlike other Residential Programs For Troubled Youth, we support growth and change in young men through an individualized approach to therapy and academics. Every aspect of our programming is designed to meet the specific developmental and emotional needs of teen boys between the ages of 14 and 18.
Our professional, caring staff help students achieve long lasting success by improving relationships skills and addressing the challenges each individual student faces.
Who does Equinox RTC help?
Equinox RTC helps North Carolina teens in a Residential Programs For Troubled Youth setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Addictive Behaviors
– Impulse Control
– Low Self Esteem
– Family Dysfunction
– Adoption Issues
– Poor Relationship Choices
– Social Issues
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Grief and Loss
– Self Harm
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
Resources for North Carolina Families Seeking Help
Wikidata : As Wikipedias sister site, Wikidata contains similar links as its more famous sibling. However, Wikidata is typically easier to read, as it provides short descriptions, connections to other resources, and online mentions, rather than the long-winded pages Wikipedia is famous for. By categorizing its items, Wikidata is a springboard for further research.
Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA): The ADAA provides a variety of information about mental health struggles, specifically anxiety and depression. It has articles and resources pertaining to issues like OCD, panic disorder, PTSD, and Bipolar Disorder. On their website, they share inspiring stories of people who have triumphed over their mental illness through treatment and self care.
Equinox RTC Helps Families From North Carolina
Some examples of cities from North Carolina which may have families who may be interested in Equinox RPFTY include: Charlotte Raleigh Greensboro Durham Winston-Salem Fayetteville Cary town Wilmington High Point Greenville Asheville Concord Gastonia Jacksonville Chapel Hill town Rocky Mount Burlington Huntersville town
Equinox RTC helps North Carolina families from:
Equinox RPFTY helps North Carolina families from cities and towns like: Biltmore Forest Wrightsville Beach Bald Head Island Marvin Topsail Beach Weddington Cashiers Lake Toxaway Holden Beach Emerald Isle
- Gaming Disorder Recognized as an Major Health Problem for Teens in ICDRecently, the World Health Organization officially recognized Gaming Disorder in the newest edition of the International Classification of Diseases, after years of debate. Excessive technology use has been discussed as a major public health issue among teens for a while, but we are only beginning to explore treatments for gaming... Read more »
- Taking More than a Ferris Bueller’s Day Off: What to Do if Your Depressed Teenager Won’t Go to SchoolMany teenagers don’t like going to school so it makes sense that they’d make up excuses not to go. A lot of kids will consider skipping class it they haven’t finished an assignment that’s due, if they’ve managed to schedule an appointment during school hours that they could manage to... Read more »
- A Parent’s Guide: Help for Nonverbal Learning DisordersNonverbal learning disorders can create challenges in the lives of boys. As a parent, finding the best way to help them cope with this disorder can be challenging also. All parents want their children to be successful at school and get the education they deserve. So it is important that... Read more »