Finding The Best Therapeutic Solution For Your North Carolina Teen
Residential programs for troubled youth in North Carolina are inpatient treatment facilities that help teens who struggle with a variety of mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, and trauma. North Carolina troubled teen programs help families work towards a healthier, happier future.
Parents searching for Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from North Carolina may have a frustrating and difficult task ahead of them. Sending your son to residential program for troubled youth that’s far away from home can feel like one of the hardest decisions you’ll ever make for your son. But it’s worth it in the end. At Equinox, we understand how hard this time is for parents. Our therapeutic program includes the family in every step of the therapeutic process in order to ensure lasting healing.
To help guide North Carolina teens along their journey towards healing, our program utilizes the archetypal hero’s journey as a metaphor for the successful advancement of students through difficult challenges in their lives. Through their hero’s journey, each student experiences personal and psychological improvement through empowerment and learning more about who they are as people.
As one of the leading Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from North Carolina, Equinox specializes in helping North Carolina teens struggling with trauma and addictive behaviors heal and overcome their difficulties. We utilize top of the line therapeutic techniques to help struggling young men from North Carolina find success and happiness. Therapeutic tools we utilize include:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Somatic Experiencing
- Gender-specific addictions treatments
Our programming is based in recreational and holistic approaches. Experiential based therapy helps change negative behavioral patterns and encourages self confidence and relationship building.
Getting Help For Your Teen at North Carolina Residential Programs For Troubled Youth
No parent wants to see their son struggle with behavioral or emotional challenges. At Equinox RTC, one of the leading Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from North Carolina, we help infuse light into the lives of young men who have experienced struggles in the past.
Many North Carolina troubled teen programs focus on treating specific problem areas within students. At Equinox RTC, our holistic approach to therapy helps heal the entire individual: mind, body, and spirit. As a clinically intensive program based on the specific needs of young men, Equinox incorporates a variety of therapeutic techniques including adventure therapy, individual therapy, and specialized group therapy
Located just outside of Asheville, North Carolina, Equinox helps teens and families from all over the country.
Unlike other North Carolina Residential Programs For Troubled Youth, we support growth and change in young men through an individualized approach to therapy and academics. Every aspect of our programming is designed to meet the specific developmental and emotional needs of teen boys between the ages of 14 and 18.
Our professional, caring staff help students achieve long lasting success by improving relationships skills and addressing the challenges each individual student faces.
Who does Equinox RTC help?
Equinox RTC helps North Carolina teens in a Residential Programs For Troubled Youth setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Addictive Behaviors
– Impulse Control
– Low Self Esteem
– Family Dysfunction
– Adoption Issues
– Poor Relationship Choices
– Social Issues
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Grief and Loss
– Self Harm
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
Resources for North Carolina Families Seeking Help
Wikidata : As Wikipedia’s sister site, Wikidata contains similar links as its more famous sibling. However, Wikidata is typically easier to read, as it provides short descriptions, connections to other resources, and online mentions, rather than the long-winded pages Wikipedia is famous for. By categorizing its items, Wikidata is a springboard for further research.
Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA): The ADAA provides a variety of information about mental health struggles, specifically anxiety and depression. It has articles and resources pertaining to issues like OCD, panic disorder, PTSD, and Bipolar Disorder. On their website, they share inspiring stories of people who have triumphed over their mental illness through treatment and self care.
Equinox RTC Helps Families From North Carolina
Some examples of cities from North Carolina which may have families who may be interested in Equinox RPFTY include: Charlotte Raleigh Greensboro Durham Winston-Salem Fayetteville Cary town Wilmington High Point Greenville Asheville Concord Gastonia Jacksonville Chapel Hill town Rocky Mount Burlington Huntersville town
Equinox RTC helps North Carolina families from:
Equinox RPFTY helps North Carolina families from cities and towns like: Biltmore Forest Wrightsville Beach Bald Head Island Marvin Topsail Beach Weddington Cashiers Lake Toxaway Holden Beach Emerald Isle
- How Does Acceptance and Commitment Therapy help teens struggling with anxiety?ACT, or Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, is a psychological wellness model that can help teens lead a more meaningful and fulfilling life. This form of therapy helps teens change their thought processes while building healthier behaviors and outlooks. Defusing Negative Thinking When working with teens through the lens of acceptance and commitment... Read more »
- Residential Treatment Centers Help Teens Develop Healthy Lifestyle Through Fitness ProgrammingResidential Treatment Centers Help Teens Develop Healthy Lifestyle Through Fitness Programming Recreation therapy and fitness have been part of Equinox programming since our inception and we intend to continue to channel even more focus into fitness programming in order to help students get the most out of the therapeutic process. This... Read more »
- Spring Equinox Marks Turning Point for Teens with Seasonal Affective DisorderSpring Equinox Marks Turning Point for Teens with Seasonal Affective Disorder One of the main causes of seasonal affective disorder is deficiency of sunlight in the winter months. For teens who are struggling with seasonal affective disorder, their mood often shifts around the Spring Equinox, but they may continue to struggle... Read more »