Equinox RTC Creates Lasting Success For Wyoming Teens
At Equinox RTC, one of the top Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Wyoming, we believe that a clinically-based therapeutic approach leads to a solid foundation for positive growth and development. Our clinical approach to therapy is based on decades of research conducted by members of our therapeutic staff.
Our approach to therapy is based on three clinical pillars:
- Experiential-Based: Our therapeutic program utilizes experiences to create a change in the perspectives and thought patterns of students. Experiential therapy may consist of indoor and/or outdoor activities that create healthy new perspectives through fun, challenging, and physical components.
- Focus on Relationships: Strong, trusting connections with others is the number one factor for lasting change. Our experienced therapeutic staff is specifically trained to nurture the relationships of students with their family members.
- Developing Strong Principles: Equinox focuses on creating internal change within young men through interventions which inspires the embracement of positive values and strong moral character.
Unlike other Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Wyoming, we utilize adventure therapy in addition to a traditional residential model. Throughout their stay at Equinox, young men will have the opportunity to increase their proficiency in a wide range of outdoor skills including rock climbing, canoeing, hiking, and kayaking.
Who does Equinox RTC help?
Equinox RTC helps Wyoming teens in a Residential Programs For Troubled Youth setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Social Issues
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Poor Relationship Choices
– Self Harm
– Addictive Behaviors
– Grief and Loss
– Adoption Issues
– Low Self Esteem
– Family Dysfunction
– Impulse Control
Getting Help For Your Teen at Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Wyoming
No parent wants to see their son struggle with behavioral or emotional challenges. At Equinox RTC, one of the leading Residential Programs For Troubled Youth from Wyoming, we help infuse light into the lives of young men who have experienced struggles in the past.
Many Residential Programs For Troubled Youth focus on treating specific problem areas within students. At Equinox RTC, our holistic approach to therapy helps heal the entire individual: mind, body, and spirit. As a clinically intensive program based on the specific needs of young men, Equinox incorporates a variety of therapeutic techniques including adventure therapy, individual therapy, and specialized group therapy
Located just outside of North Carolina, Equinox helps teens and families from all over the country, including Wyoming. According to many studies, being removed from their everyday environment can help teens focus on their own personal growth and healing.
Unlike other Residential Programs For Troubled Youth, we support growth and change in young men through an individualized approach to therapy and academics. Every aspect of our programming is designed to meet the specific developmental and emotional needs of teen boys between the ages of 14 and 18.
Our professional, caring staff help students achieve long lasting success by improving relationships skills and addressing the challenges each individual student faces.
Resources for Wyoming Families Seeking Help
The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP): The AACAP provides information about mental health treatment for young people and parents. It was created to promote the mental health of children and adolescents. Their website is organized by topic, so it is easy to look for specific information. It can help parents discern which treatment options are available for their child.
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) : NAMI is an association that provides multiple resources for individuals who are struggling with a variety of mental health issues, or families who have a loved one dealing with mental health. Nami offers generalized mental health information, and also local resources to help each specific visitor find the help they need. NAMI works to reduce the stigma of mental health and raise awareness on the various mental health issues individuals commonly battle today.
Equinox RTC Helps Families From Wyoming
Equinox RPFTY helps Wyoming families from cities and towns like: Evansville Bar Nunn Cheyenne Casper Burns Pine Bluffs
Equinox RTC helps Wyoming families from:
- How to Build Positive Friendships and What It Means to Be A Good FriendIt can be challenging to navigate friendships in the teenage years. Adolescent boys are striving to become their own people, separate from the family unit that has definite them during their early life. As their interests begin to change, their friend groups may begin to change as well. Teaching your... Read more »
- Why is My Son Refusing School?It’s common at some point in every teen’s life to tell their parents they don’t want to go to school, but in some cases, teens can outright refuse to go to school for extended periods of time. If your teen son has been demonstrating school refusal, it’s important to discover... Read more »
- Encouraging Balance When Your Son is Addicted to Video GamesVideo game technology seems to evolve by the month. Games that were cutting edge a few years ago, now seem antiquated. And teens are constantly on the lookout for the newest game or technology to use. We are just beginning to understand technology addiction and our society’s reliance on screen... Read more »