A Residential Treatment Center that Can Help Your Arizona Teen
Equinox helps families from Arizona find successful outcomes through their unique therapeutic approaches at their residential treatment center.
Although Equinox is not located in Arizona, we help teens from all over the country find success.
Our residential treatment center specializes in treating a wide array of issues for young men. Some of the issues young men face when they come to our program include trauma, depression, anger issues, attachment, and addictive behaviors. At Equinox, we use a variety of therapeutic approaches to help each boy based on his specific needs.
At Equinox, believe in treating the whole person. We incorporate an evidence-based holistic approach into our therapeutic methods, rather than focusing on just the problem areas. This allows us to address core issues that are causing a lack of success in boy’s lives.
By accessing the core issues, Arizona teens can have a genuine healing process. A holistic approach ensures that physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and relational areas are all integrated into the healing process. If there is deficiency in one are it will impact all other areas.
Some of the therapeutic approaches we utilize at our residential treatment center for Arizona teens include:
Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Trauma focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Who does Equinox RTC help?
Equinox RTC helps Arizona teens in a Residential Treatment Center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Impulse Control
– Family Dysfunction
– Low Self Esteem
– Self Harm
– Addictive Behaviors
– Grief and Loss
– Poor Relationship Choices
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Adoption Issues
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Social Issues
Families Trust Equinox: A Residential Treatment Center for Arizona Teens
Equinox is a residential treatment center for Arizona teens struggling with trauma or loss, depression, relationship deterioration, and impulsive and addictive behaviors. Each child’s journey is different, which is why our residential treatment center is specifically designed for young men ages 14 to 18. Through our therapeutic program Arizonayouth build accountability, respect, and develop solution-oriented approaches to solving their challenges.
Unlike other residential treatment centers for Arizona boys, Equinox believes in focusing on inside-out change, rather than compliance. Residential treatment centers historical focus is on compliance; at Equinox, we believe that this approach results in short-lived changes for most teens.
Our residential treatment center works on generating compliance through relationship-based and principle-centered focus. Each teen has the choice to comply, making principles of respect, responsibility, love, family relationships, and personal growth more likely to be experienced and self-sustained.
Equinox is a private, owner-operated program for Arizona youth. Our founders are clinicians, educators, and residential staff, who are an active role on campus daily and are regularly involved in activities with students. We believe that people are the benefactors of long-lasting inspiration and growth in the lives of youth. Which is why everyone involved in each student’s journey at Equinox are qualified, caring professional who have been trained using evidence-based and cutting-edge therapeutic approaches.
To learn more about how Equinox can help your struggling son from Arizona, please call 877-279-8925.
Resources for Arizona Families Seeking Help
The National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) – NIDA is a website that provides various resources for both teens and their parents. Their resources include various articles discussing scientific facts, drugs in pop culture, and parenting tips. Through their resources they explain different substances, their repercussions, and provide advice for parents or individuals who are dealing with drug abuse and are seeking treatment.
Treatment For Teens : Treatment for Teens provides resources for parents of adolescents who are having challenges with behavioral and emotional issues. Their website contains various articles that discuss specific mental health diagnosis, new research, and current mental health news, which can be helpful for families looking for more information on how to help their struggling teen. Their resources include parenting tips and expert advice to help any parent concerned about their teen.
Equinox RTC Helps Families From Arizona
Equinox RTC helps Arizona families from cities and towns like: Paradise Valley Carefree Cave Creek Rio Verde Sedona Scottsdale Catalina Foothills Fountain Hills Tortolita Tanque Verde
Equinox RTC helps Arizona families from:
Some examples of cities from Arizona which may have families who may be interested in Equinox RTC include: Phoenix Tucson Mesa Chandler Gilbert Glendale Scottsdale Tempe Peoria Surprise Yuma Avondale Goodyear Flagstaff Buckeye town Lake Havasu Casa Grande
- NARM: Empowering Equinox Students for Success in Programming and BeyondStudents at Equinox are embracing a powerful tool that goes beyond conventional learning approaches. NeuroAffective Relational Model (NARM) is a transformative framework that equips students with technical skills and nurtures emotional intelligence, resilience, and adaptability. In this blog, we’ll delve into how NARM applies to students at Equinox and how... Read more »
- Beneficial BFFs: Building Relationship Skills for Future Mental HealthBeneficial BFFs: Building Relationship Skills for Future Mental Health As our children move through adolescence, it’s natural to begin building relationship skills. Often, many hit a wall with social growth and fail to make positive advances though. Those that struggle to connect with others and develop social relationships often grow into... Read more »
- Rock Climbing and the Experiential Education it Provides at Equinox RTCAt Equinox, we are proud of the incredible influence of rock climbing on our students’ transformative journey. Led by Director of Recreation Therapy Natalie Stark, our indoor and outdoor rock climbing activities offer a unique and powerful experiential education. In this blog, we will explore the multitude of benefits that... Read more »