A Residential Treatment Center that Can Help Your Arkansas Teen
Equinox helps families from Arkansas find successful outcomes through their unique therapeutic approaches at their residential treatment center. Our residential treatment center specializes in treating a wide array of issues for young men.
Although Equinox is not located in Arkansas, we help teens from all over the country find success.
Some of the issues young men face when they come to our program include trauma, depression, anger issues, attachment, and addictive behaviors. At Equinox, we use a variety of therapeutic approaches to help each boy based on his specific needs.
At Equinox, believe in treating the whole person. We incorporate an evidence-based holistic approach into our therapeutic methods, rather than focusing on just the problem areas. This allows us to address core issues that are causing a lack of success in boy’s lives.
By accessing the core issues, Arkansas teens can have a genuine healing process. A holistic approach ensures that physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and relational areas are all integrated into the healing process. If there is deficiency in one are it will impact all other areas.
Some of the therapeutic approaches we utilize at our residential treatment center for Arkansas teens include:
Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Trauma focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Families Trust Equinox: A Residential Treatment Center for Arkansas Teens
Equinox is a residential treatment center for Arkansas teens struggling with trauma or loss, depression, relationship deterioration, and impulsive and addictive behaviors. Each child’s journey is different, which is why our residential treatment center is specifically designed for young men ages 14 to 18. Through our therapeutic program Arkansasyouth build accountability, respect, and develop solution-oriented approaches to solving their challenges.
Unlike other residential treatment centers for Arkansas boys, Equinox believes in focusing on inside-out change, rather than compliance. Residential treatment centers historical focus is on compliance; at Equinox, we believe that this approach results in short-lived changes for most teens.
Our residential treatment center works on generating compliance through relationship-based and principle-centered focus. Each teen has the choice to comply, making principles of respect, responsibility, love, family relationships, and personal growth more likely to be experienced and self-sustained.
Equinox is a private, owner-operated program for Arkansas youth. Our founders are clinicians, educators, and residential staff, who are an active role on campus daily and are regularly involved in activities with students. We believe that people are the benefactors of long-lasting inspiration and growth in the lives of youth. Which is why everyone involved in each student’s journey at Equinox are qualified, caring professional who have been trained using evidence-based and cutting-edge therapeutic approaches.
To learn more about how Equinox can help your struggling son from Arkansas, please call 877-279-8925.
Who does Equinox RTC help?
Equinox RTC helps Arkansas teens in a Residential Treatment Center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Social Issues
– Self Harm
– Impulse Control
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Low Self Esteem
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Addictive Behaviors
– Adoption Issues
– Family Dysfunction
– Poor Relationship Choices
– Grief and Loss
Resources for Arkansas Families Seeking Help
Wikidata – Wikidata offers an endless collection of data related to specific terms. This resource includes information on a variety of subjects, including mental health. If you are looking for a concise definition of a mental health term, Wikidata would be a good source for that. Wikidata has defined various terms surrounding residential treatment.
The National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) – NIDA is a website that provides various resources for both teens and their parents. Their resources include various articles discussing scientific facts, drugs in pop culture, and parenting tips. Through their resources they explain different substances, their repercussions, and provide advice for parents or individuals who are dealing with drug abuse and are seeking treatment.
Equinox RTC Helps Families From Arkansas
Some examples of cities from Arkansas which may have families who may be interested in Equinox RTC include: Little Rock Fort Smith Fayetteville Springdale Jonesboro North Little Rock Conway Rogers
Equinox RTC helps Arkansas families from:
Equinox RTC helps Arkansas families from cities and towns like: Lake Hamilton Tontitown Elm Springs Cave Springs Rockwell Maumelle Little Flock Cammack Village Fayetteville Hot Springs Village
- Be their biggest fan: Helping Teen Boys Improve Low Self-EsteemAlthough the issue of low self-esteem in girls is a frequent topic of discussion these days, their male counterparts are being all but ignored; this probably owing to the strength and prevalence of the numerous male role models available for their adoption and admiration. How can boys suffer from low self-esteem,... Read more »
- Emotional Issues In Teen Boys: Getting Teen Boys Talking About EmotionsBeginning from when most children are able to walk, talk, and begin to express themselves they are assigned and enforced upon gender roles. Gender roles are unwritten “rules” created by our society that speak to how boys and girls should behave dependent on their biological or perceived sex. While of... Read more »
- Brainspotting Therapy: A New, Innovative Way of Treating TraumaTrauma is any type of distressing event or experience that can have an impact on a person’s ability to cope and function. Trauma can result in emotional, physical, and psychological harm. The short- and long-term impact of any given traumatic event depends partly on the objective nature of the event,... Read more »