Equinox Residential Treatment Center Helps Delaware Families Find Success
Equinox Residential Treatment Center helps families from around the United States find success through the three pillars of our clinical approach. The three-pillar approach forms a solid foundation for positive growth and development for Delaware teens who are struggling with the many common mental health issues today.
Although Equinox is not located in Delaware, our residential treatment center helps young men and their families from around the United States achieve lasting change.
The Three Pillars of our Clinical Approach Include:
- Relationship-Based: At Equinox, we believe developing healthy relationships with staff and peers is an important part of achieve success. Therapeutic connection through relationship is the number one factor for change. To achieve this at our residential treatment center for Delaware youth, we hire and train our staff to effectively foster and maintain positive relationships with our students and families. Through these relationships healing and change occurs.
- Principle-Driven: Helping young men develop a positive value system is also an important part of our program. We help promote internal growth in our students by a process of interventions directed at helping boys embrace values and become young men of character. When Delaware boys develop these values and they become internal and solid, that is when change becomes solid.
- Experientially-Applied: This therapeutic approach uses experiences to shift Delaware teens thinking and perspective both cognitively and emotionally. Many adolescents resist or avoid change; experiential therapy can be new activities that are fun, challenging, uncomfortable, and physical. Through this process, teens receive therapeutic benefits without even realizing it. These activities help dismantle old ways of being and present new and healthy concepts that shift teens to take in new perspectives and ways of thinking.
Who does Equinox RTC help?
Equinox RTC helps Delaware teens in a Residential Treatment Center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Grief and Loss
– Family Dysfunction
– Self Harm
– Poor Relationship Choices
– Addictive Behaviors
– Impulse Control
– Adoption Issues
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Social Issues
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
Residential Treatment Center for Delaware Teens
Equinox is a residential treatment center for Delaware boys ages 14 to 18, located outside of Asheville, North Carolina. At Equinox, students are a part of a clinically intensive, trauma-informed, neurologically-based and adventure-filled program. Our residential treatment center for Delaware teens is unique because, we believe that family is the most fundamental unit of growth and healing. Many Delaware families who come to our program are frustrated, scared, and concerned for their son. Through our relationship-based therapeutic approach, families see positive outcomes and rebuild healthy relationships with their child.
Equinox is designed for the specific needs of teen boys, which can be difficult to find in local Delaware residential treatment centers. At our program, we strive to help families find the best therapeutic approach for their son.
Young men who come to our program often struggle with depression, trauma or loss, and emotional or behavioral problems. Equinox uses a holistic approach to treat the mind, body, and soul through multiple forms of therapeutic techniques, academics, community involvement, and adventure.
For more information about how a residential treatment center for Delaware teens can help, please call 877-279-8925.
Resources for Delaware Families Seeking Help
Wikipedia : Wikipedia is a commonly used source for general information on a variety of different subjects. While it’s content is not always 100 percent accurate, experience and educated professionals are often the ones who provide its content. Parents who are seeking general knowledge, history, and other sources related to residential treatment centers will have success using this resource.
The National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) – NIDA is a website that provides various resources for both teens and their parents. Their resources include various articles discussing scientific facts, drugs in pop culture, and parenting tips. Through their resources they explain different substances, their repercussions, and provide advice for parents or individuals who are dealing with drug abuse and are seeking treatment.
Equinox RTC Helps Families From Delaware
Equinox RTC helps Delaware families from cities and towns like: Hockessin Townsend Bear Middletown Smyrna Newark Highland Acres Claymont Clayton Kent Acres
Equinox RTC helps Delaware families from:
- Healing Through Doing: Therapeutic Programming At Equinox RTCThere are many challenges that teen boys may face from trauma to addiction to mental health disorders. As a parent, we want what is best for our child, but it can sometimes be difficult to figure out just what exactly is the best option for dealing with these issues. The entire... Read more »
- Encouraging Balance When Your Son is Addicted to Video GamesVideo game technology seems to evolve by the month. Games that were cutting edge a few years ago, now seem antiquated. And teens are constantly on the lookout for the newest game or technology to use. We are just beginning to understand technology addiction and our society’s reliance on screen... Read more »
- Social Media Warning Signs for BoysGiven the high prevalence of technology in our everyday lives, children are beginning to become exposed to a much wider range of content at much younger ages. It’s inevitable that children and adolescents are going to be exposed to social media, as well as the risks that come along with... Read more »