A Residential Treatment Center that Can Help Your Rhode Island Teen
Equinox has helped multiple families from Rhode Island find successful outcomes through their unique therapeutic approaches at their residential treatment center. Our residential treatment center specializes in treating a wide array of issues for young men. Some of the issues young men face when they come to our program include trauma, depression, anger issues, attachment, and addictive behaviors. At Equinox, we use a variety of therapeutic approaches to help each boy based on his specific needs.
Although it is not located in Rhode Island, our residential treatment center helps families from all over the country.
At Equinox, believe in treating the whole person. We incorporate an evidence-based holistic approach into our therapeutic methods, rather than focusing on just the problem areas. This allows us to address core issues that are causing a lack of success in boy’s lives.
By accessing the core issues, Rhode Island teens can have a genuine healing process. A holistic approach ensures that physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and relational areas are all integrated into the healing process. If there is deficiency in one are it will impact all other areas.
Some of the therapeutic approaches we utilize at our residential treatment center for Rhode Island teens include:
Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Trauma focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Rhode Island Residential Treatment Center for Boys
Success in working with young men from Rhode Island requires specific and unique areas of neurological, emotional, and physiological emphasis and an understanding of what each individual needs. Equinox is a residential treatment center that strives to have a holistic approach on healing the mind, body, and soul. Our founders have developed a program for Rhode Island teens that utilizes the best approaches for neurological issues, physical fitness and nutrition, addictions, and adventure therapy to best help boys achieve success.
Boys and girls are different, what supports growth and change for one doesn’t always work for the other. Equinox is unlike any other residential treatment center for Rhode Island boys because, it is focused specifically on the needs for boys ages 14 to 18 struggling with anxiety or depression, relationship deterioration, recovery from loss or trauma, and addictive behaviors.
Equinox’s residential treatment center is located in Asheville, North Carolina, in the heart of Western Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains. Families come to Equinox seeking help for their struggling son, searching for the best therapeutic plan for their child. As a small residential treatment center, we help families develop the best, individualized approach to create lasting change.
For more information about Equinox residential treatment center for Rhode Island families can help, please call 877-279-8925.
Who does Equinox RTC help?
Equinox RTC helps Rhode Island teens in a Residential Treatment Center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Impulse Control
– Addictive Behaviors
– Low Self Esteem
– Self Harm
– Grief and Loss
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Adoption Issues
– Family Dysfunction
– Poor Relationship Choices
– Social Issues
Resources for Rhode Island Families Seeking Help
Your Little Professor : Your Little Professor is a site that provides various resources for families seeking help or information on mental health issues found in children. While it is mainly focused on helping parents of children with autism spectrum, it has useful resources on other diagnosis’s. This site is good for parents who are seeking treatment programs for their child, articles that provide information, parenting tips, and new therapy approaches.
Mentalhealth.gov: MentalHealth.gov offers local communities, teachers and administrators, families, and youth battling with mental illness various resources on mental health. This site is run by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and includes a database with various local resources families can use to seek help. They also offer advice, addresses psychological challenges, and discuss general information on mental health issues.
Equinox RTC Helps Families From Rhode Island
Some examples of cities from Rhode Island which may have families who may be interested in Equinox RTC include: Providence Warwick Cranston Pawtucket Jamestown
Equinox RTC helps Rhode Island families from:
Equinox RTC helps Rhode Island families from cities and towns like: Jamestown Little Compton Narragansett Newport Barrington East Greenwich Middletown Charlestown Portsmouth South Kingstown
- Encouraging Balance When Your Son is Addicted to Video GamesVideo game technology seems to evolve by the month. Games that were cutting edge a few years ago, now seem antiquated. And teens are constantly on the lookout for the newest game or technology to use. We are just beginning to understand technology addiction and our society’s reliance on screen... Read more »
- Brainspotting Therapy: A New, Innovative Way of Treating TraumaTrauma is any type of distressing event or experience that can have an impact on a person’s ability to cope and function. Trauma can result in emotional, physical, and psychological harm. The short- and long-term impact of any given traumatic event depends partly on the objective nature of the event,... Read more »
- Dealing with the feelings: How to Help Teen Boys Cope with TraumaHas your teen suddenly become distant or more on edge? This could be a result of normal growing pains or it could be something more. This new behavior can easily be mistaken for a phase or moodiness. But if your teen has recently witnessed or experienced something traumatic, you should... Read more »