A Residential Treatment Center that Can Help Your South Dakota Teen
Equinox has helped multiple families from South Dakota find successful outcomes through their unique therapeutic approaches at their residential treatment center. Our residential treatment center specializes in treating a wide array of issues for young men.
Although it is not located in South Dakota, our residential treatment center helps families from all over the country.
Some of the issues young men face when they come to our program include trauma, depression, anger issues, attachment, and addictive behaviors. At Equinox, we use a variety of therapeutic approaches to help each boy based on his specific needs.
At Equinox, believe in treating the whole person. We incorporate an evidence-based holistic approach into our therapeutic methods, rather than focusing on just the problem areas. This allows us to address core issues that are causing a lack of success in boy’s lives.
By accessing the core issues, South Dakota teens can have a genuine healing process. A holistic approach ensures that physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and relational areas are all integrated into the healing process. If there is deficiency in one are it will impact all other areas.
Some of the therapeutic approaches we utilize at our residential treatment center for South Dakota teens include:
Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Trauma focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
South Dakota Residential Treatment Center for Boys
Success in working with young men from South Dakota requires specific and unique areas of neurological, emotional, and physiological emphasis and an understanding of what each individual needs. Equinox is a residential treatment center that strives to have a holistic approach on healing the mind, body, and soul. Our founders have developed a program for South Dakota teens that utilizes the best approaches for neurological issues, physical fitness and nutrition, addictions, and adventure therapy to best help boys achieve success.
Boys and girls are different, what supports growth and change for one doesn’t always work for the other. Equinox is unlike any other residential treatment center for South Dakota boys because, it is focused specifically on the needs for boys ages 14 to 18 struggling with anxiety or depression, relationship deterioration, recovery from loss or trauma, and addictive behaviors.
Equinox’s residential treatment center is located in Asheville, North Carolina, in the heart of Western Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains. Families come to Equinox seeking help for their struggling son, searching for the best therapeutic plan for their child. As a small residential treatment center, we help families develop the best, individualized approach to create lasting change.
For more information about Equinox residential treatment center for South Dakota families can help, please call 877-279-8925.
Your Little Professor : Your Little Professor is a site that provides various resources for families seeking help or information on mental health issues found in children. While it is mainly focused on helping parents of children with autism spectrum, it has useful resources on other diagnosis’s. This site is good for parents who are seeking treatment programs for their child, articles that provide information, parenting tips, and new therapy approaches.
Wikipedia : Wikipedia is a commonly used source for general information on a variety of different subjects. While it’s content is not always 100 percent accurate, experience and educated professionals are often the ones who provide its content. Parents who are seeking general knowledge, history, and other sources related to residential treatment centers will have success using this resource.
Who does Equinox RTC help?
Equinox RTC helps South Dakota teens in a Residential Treatment Center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Grief and Loss
– Addictive Behaviors
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Social Issues
– Impulse Control
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Poor Relationship Choices
– Self Harm
– Adoption Issues
Resources for South Dakota Families Seeking Help
Equinox RTC Helps Families From South Dakota
Some examples of cities from South Dakota which may have families who may be interested in Equinox RTC include: Sioux Falls Rapid Hartford
Equinox RTC helps South Dakota families from:
Equinox RTC helps South Dakota families from cities and towns like: Hartford
- Emotional Issues In Teen Boys: Getting Teen Boys Talking About EmotionsBeginning from when most children are able to walk, talk, and begin to express themselves they are assigned and enforced upon gender roles. Gender roles are unwritten “rules” created by our society that speak to how boys and girls should behave dependent on their biological or perceived sex. While of... Read more »
- Brainspotting Therapy: A New, Innovative Way of Treating TraumaTrauma is any type of distressing event or experience that can have an impact on a person’s ability to cope and function. Trauma can result in emotional, physical, and psychological harm. The short- and long-term impact of any given traumatic event depends partly on the objective nature of the event,... Read more »
- Dealing with the feelings: How to Help Teen Boys Cope with TraumaHas your teen suddenly become distant or more on edge? This could be a result of normal growing pains or it could be something more. This new behavior can easily be mistaken for a phase or moodiness. But if your teen has recently witnessed or experienced something traumatic, you should... Read more »