A Residential Treatment Center that Can Help Your Wyoming Teen
Equinox has helped multiple families from Wyoming find successful outcomes through their unique therapeutic approaches at their residential treatment center. Our residential treatment center specializes in treating a wide array of issues for young men. Some of the issues young men face when they come to our program include trauma, depression, anger issues, attachment, and addictive behaviors. At Equinox, we use a variety of therapeutic approaches to help each boy based on his specific needs.
Although Equinox is not located in Wyoming, our residential treatment center has helped many young men and their families from around the United States achieve lasting change.
At Equinox, believe in treating the whole person. We incorporate an evidence-based holistic approach into our therapeutic methods, rather than focusing on just the problem areas. This allows us to address core issues that are causing a lack of success in boy’s lives.
By accessing the core issues, Wyoming teens can have a genuine healing process. A holistic approach ensures that physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and relational areas are all integrated into the healing process. If there is deficiency in one are it will impact all other areas.
Some of the therapeutic approaches we utilize at our residential treatment center for Wyoming teens include:
Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Trauma focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Who does Equinox RTC help?
Equinox RTC helps Wyoming teens in a Residential Treatment Center setting who are struggling with issues similar to those below:
– Social Issues
– Impulse Control
– Family Dysfunction
– Grief and Loss
– Low Self Esteem
– Adoption Issues
– Nonverbal Learning Disorder
– Asperger’s Disorder
– Poor Relationship Choices
– Self Harm
Residential Treatment Center for Wyoming Teens
Equinox is a residential treatment center for Wyoming boys ages 14 to 18, located outside of Asheville, North Carolina. At Equinox, students are a part of a clinically intensive, trauma-informed, neurologically-based and adventure-filled program. Our residential treatment center for Wyoming teens is unique because, we believe that family is the most fundamental unit of growth and healing. Many Wyoming families who come to our program are frustrated, scared, and concerned for their son. Through our relationship-based therapeutic approach, families see positive outcomes and rebuild healthy relationships with their child.
Equinox is designed for the specific needs of teen boys, which can be difficult to find in local Wyoming residential treatment centers. At our program, we strive to help families find the best therapeutic approach for their son.
Young men who come to our program often struggle with depression, trauma or loss, and emotional or behavioral problems. Equinox uses a holistic approach to treat the mind, body, and soul through multiple forms of therapeutic techniques, academics, community involvement, and adventure.
For more information about how a residential treatment center for Wyoming teens can help, please call 877-279-8925.
Resources for Wyoming Families Seeking Help
Mentalhealth.gov: MentalHealth.gov offers local communities, teachers and administrators, families, and youth battling with mental illness various resources on mental health. This site is run by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and includes a database with various local resources families can use to seek help. They also offer advice, addresses psychological challenges, and discuss general information on mental health issues.
Your Little Professor : Your Little Professor is a site that provides various resources for families seeking help or information on mental health issues found in children. While it is mainly focused on helping parents of children with autism spectrum, it has useful resources on other diagnosis’s. This site is good for parents who are seeking treatment programs for their child, articles that provide information, parenting tips, and new therapy approaches.
Equinox RTC Helps Families From Wyoming
Equinox RTC helps Wyoming families from cities and towns like: Evansville Bar Nunn Cheyenne Casper Burns Pine Bluffs
Equinox RTC helps Wyoming families from:
- Dealing with the feelings: How to Help Teen Boys Cope with TraumaHas your teen suddenly become distant or more on edge? This could be a result of normal growing pains or it could be something more. This new behavior can easily be mistaken for a phase or moodiness. But if your teen has recently witnessed or experienced something traumatic, you should... Read more »
- Encouraging Balance When Your Son is Addicted to Video GamesVideo game technology seems to evolve by the month. Games that were cutting edge a few years ago, now seem antiquated. And teens are constantly on the lookout for the newest game or technology to use. We are just beginning to understand technology addiction and our society’s reliance on screen... Read more »
- Relational Trauma in Teenagers: Causes, Symptoms, and TreatmentsMost people think of trauma as something that happens only in cases of abuse or severe violence. However, trauma can occur in any situation where there is a significant disruption in the development of a secure attachment between a child and their primary caregiver. This type of trauma is known... Read more »